Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sequential Circuits Brass Belt Buckle, 1978



Click images to view full size

As promised in an earlier post that featured various Sequential Circuits merchandise, I've uploaded a few photos of my SCI brass belt buckle. I've included images of the front and back, as well as a photo with my Pro-One to give you an idea of its size. The date on the back looks to be 1978, although part of the date has worn off over time.

I was given this buckle (as well as a few others) a while ago by one of the long-time managers of my local music store. Most of the store staff over the years have been great - knowledgable, friendly, and willing to go the extra mile to find gear. Come to think of it, they even tracked down the Pro-One in the photograph. $200 bucks. Canadian. Seriously. I know. :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you still have this belt buckle? Also, sequential used this treble clef style logo from 82-84

Scotty Hughes said...

RetroSynthAds,
I have the same buckle, the date on the reverse side reads ©1978. That is around when I obtained it as well.

I'd sell it at the right price.

RetroSynthAds said...

Hey Scotty - I have two so not really looking for another at the moment. Hang on to it - its such a lovely piece of history!

Post a Comment